Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Experience

How should I be gaining more experience? I've only been a student in the public relations and communications for just over a year.
What are my best avenues for gaining more experience?
I have the best intentions on volunteering for some non/not for profits, but rarely am I able to find the time to do so. Is this going to negatively inhibit my networking and potential jobs?

I feel like my lack of experience in the corporate world is going to make it harder for me to find a job that I'd like. This irrational fear could just be due to the anxiety levels that are building as the semester progresses.
One positive experience I will be able to use is the upcoming work placement. The anxiety of locating and landing this challenge will be worth the experience it promises to give me.

No comments: